Saturday, November 01, 2008

Kempner's in July 08

This is our July where we took a major trip to CALIFORNIA. We hit D-land and had a great time. We went without the kids...woohoo! Would have been way too stressful with them. I have been wanting to take Ginny to Disneyland for years but she keeps getting pregnant I have no idea how that keeps happening...lolD-land was so clean. The fireworks were amazing and music was everywhere. The place is TOP notch .Here we are enjoying each other, freedom, fun and going on rides. Of course Ginny loves rides but I loved being there with her. We took tons of pictures and saw all the big stars (Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, The Incredibles, Alladin, Cinderella, etc You get the point. We loved the California Adventure ride California SOARING...a must see.I can't stand rides. I used to love Splash Mountain but that little major drop was nasty. I look like I am going to puke or die (I didn't do either). Meanwhile Ginny is going on all the rides that have intense drops and getting off then going on it again within minutes with the express lane as I watched her.
This is the McCullah's who I stayed with during my internship in Bakersfield, California in the summer of 1996. It had been 12 years since I was last there. Their daughter Elizabeth McCullah was marrying another student from the youth ministry named Andy Tipton. It was an honour to be invited. We had a great time seeing old people all grown up now and it was awesome to be with my McCullah family. We love them so much. The young lady in this picture is Emily she was Rebekah's age when I was there now she is all grown up and an incredible Godly young lady. She is the reason I wanted to have a baby girl. Lance and Leeta have blessed me so much. Thanks for everything!

Ginny's good friend from high school was out to visit from Florida. We went to Kamloops to meet up with her and her daughter. We went to the Kamloops wildlife park were we saw bears, a moose, wolves, owls, bison, deer, etc. Our kids loved it. It was great to see Tanya and her beautiful little girl. Here's a great pictures of Oakley and Rebekah with the goats. They were petting them and hearing them toot! lol Click on this picture to really see their facial expressions it is priceless.

My parents came to visit and we always love that. My dad brought down his newly purchased boat. There was only one night we had the time to go on the water so we dared the waves and went. Well it was very rocky. I loved it. But my daughter and mother didn't enjoy themselves because it was too rocky. But as you can imagine I loved it. It was quite the adventure loading the boat up and getting it to out house but now we know how to manually bring up the boat motor when the electric lifter is broken. Good memories, right dad.JUNE

Also our good friends the Days from Ladysmith came to visit us. We had a great time together. Thanks for coming to visit guys we love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home