Wednesday, September 13, 2006

4 NEW pictures


We haven't updated our pictures in quite a while. So by popular demand (cough Ronnda & Larina) and threats here they are. So for the safety of my life and no one looking at our blog any more...here are our amazing children. We aren't biased are we? Every parent is irrational about their own kids. Proven fact...I just proved it.

Finally Ginny captured this picture of Rebekah smiling. At this age people (Marvin Dynna) say that it's only gas but we captured it and nobody will ever know...dang! I just told the world. Forget the whole gas comment I was just kiddin.



Here is Oakley mowing the lawn with our next door neighbour Carl. He LOVES lawnmowers (loves is an understatement).


I love this black & white picture of my two favourite girls. My lovley lover Ginny and my little princess Becca.

Ginny took this awesome picture the other day. His hair is wild and we love it. He's been a blast and a pain in the butt lately. So blessed to have these kids...especially when they sleep.

8 Comments:

At 4:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your children are the cutest. Oakley doesn't even look like a baby anymore...he is growing into a little boy soo fast. I can't wait to see them. Oh yeah, I got more tests back (the ones to see if it was just that stomach reactive thing....and they came back negative...excellent!)

 
At 5:01 p.m., Blogger Cyriously? said...

Cute pics. Hey have you thought about getting Oakley a real lawnmower? That way he can play AND cut the grass -genious!

By the way, I second the motion on blessed kids are unconscious kids.

Hugh

 
At 6:18 p.m., Blogger A Little Estrogen in a Testosterone Family! said...

Love the pics guys! Your kiddies are cute. Our boys loved the whole lawn mower thing too. Now they actually use the real lawn mower! AHHH! Now that is scary! We miss you lots!

 
At 10:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kempners!
Love the pics! I was hoping to see you (Ginny... assuming Trevor wasn't there) and Rebecca at the shower... sorry I missed it! Congratulations anyway. Rebecca is beautiful and I've heard very cute big brothers stories about Oakley. Did the new bedding for Rebecca work out?? Hopefully we'll see you soon.

 
At 9:29 p.m., Blogger Kevin said...

Hey Oakley,

If that mower you are using is a bubble mower you should be wearing safety googles. No need to get soap in your eyes. If your using Johnsoh and Johnson soap, well then don't worry about it. If you need money for kindergarten tution, let me know and I'll talk to the boss about finding you a spot on the crew. I think we just ordered a bubble blowing fairway unit.

 
At 9:58 p.m., Blogger Trisha said...

Trev, where are the comments on my blog that was created from your requests? Just because I don't have the cutest kids in the world doesn't mean that I shouldn't get comments too.

 
At 12:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey trev...cute pictures, makes me miss you and ginny and the kids even more!

 
At 4:03 p.m., Blogger Renice said...

Hi Trevor and Ginny, you have beautiful children. I bet they are so much fun. I'm so happy that I stumbled onto your blog so I could catch up on some of the major events in your lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home